Yu-Gi-Oh! Details fans have been waiting for
Konami’s Yu-Gi-Oh! He revealed the details that his fans have been eagerly waiting for.
Fans of the game, the popular card game Yu-Gi-Oh! Yu-Gi-Oh! They can visit the booth (Hall 5.2, C20). At the booth, attendees can Duel with others, supplement their collections with the latest items, and even take pictures in the photo box for a chance to see how they would look on a giant Yu-Gi-Oh TCG card!
In addition, for those who will try the game for the first time, the officials will be ready in the field. Duelists also have their own Yu-Gi-Oh! He can bring TCG Decks to the stand and compete against other participants.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Other sections on the stand are as follows:
• Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS Tower – Duelists Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS Yu-Gi-Oh! They will have the chance to play against popular characters from the animated series on extra-large touchscreens.
• KC GT 2022 Live Stream – KONAMI, Yu-Gi-Oh DUEL LINKS! The highly anticipated KC Grand Tournament will broadcast the 2022 finals live on its stand at the fair and on its YouTube and Twitch channels on August 27.
• gamescom Live Broadcast – Following the KC GT 2022 final on August 27, KONAMI will host Yu-Gi-Oh! It will also broadcast special events other than its stand. During the live broadcasts on YouTube and Twitch, the audience will see Yu-Gi-Oh! MASTER DUEL influencer tournament, SPEED DUEL tournament among booth visitors and various Yu-Gi-Oh! Can watch TCG games and puzzles.
• Tournaments – Special Yu-Gi-Oh at the booth from Thursday, August 25th to Sunday, August 28th, including Duelists, Duel with the Master, and King of the Hill! TCG can participate in tournament events. 8-player Win-a-Mat tournaments will also be available on demand.
• Fair Exclusive 2-Player Play Mat – gamescom attendees have the chance to receive a 2-player Play Mat featuring Cyber Dragon monsters as a gift to spending customers. This Play Mat is not provided by retailers, so if you want to have it, Yu-Gi-Oh! Don’t forget to stop by the booth!