World War 3 Released Update 0.8.4 Bug Fixes and Improvements
Update 0.8.4 has been received in World War 3. This patch can now be downloaded from the PC (Steam). You will find that World War 3 Update 0.8.4 is a fairly small patch, as it has only a few bug fixes and improvements. Something that stands out is that they fixed on some vehicles the missing vehicle HUD for 1st person, and they set F5 to crash the game.
This is a first person video action game developed with special focus on multiplayer. Designed in collaboration with military research and development centers as well as consultants, this game rewards team play while enjoying the battle in real places along with a “versatile” customization system that contributes to authenticity. Below you will find the complete list of World War 3 Update 0.8.4 patch notes.
First one after the break! The biggest problem right now is the random server disconnects which should be fixed in this patch, but we can’t be sure as this is a bug that isn’t manifesting in internal testing. Let us know if 0.8.4 helped!
- Possible fix for disconnects (needs further testing),
- Fixed a server crash in the game,
- Fixed client vehicle ammo not reflecting the real value on the server (reload bug),
- Fixed F5 crashing the game,
- Fixed Scar-H rail not accepting attachments in the game,
- Fixed other players rubber banding shortly after respawning in World War 3,
- Fixed text messages overlapping on the Breakthrough HUD in the game,
- Fixed incorrect widget position of Squad List Widget,
- Fixed missing vehicle HUD for 1st person on some vehicles in the game,
- Temporary fix for death markers (skulls) being left on the map indefinitely,
- Switched drone and air vehicles to new HUD system in the game.