What To Expect From Fortnite V11.40
Advertisement Tomorrow’s New Fortnite v11.40 upgrade likely drops. Here’s what notes to expect from the area.
All Indications point to any update coming tomorrow, January 14. This will probably get us v11.40, which may be among the last Chapter 2 Season 1 updates.
We have yet to get an official announcement from Epic Games at The Time of Writing about the latest update. We’ve seen the Fortnite Competitive Twitter account pause the OCE and ASIA Cash Cups which could be a hint that an update is under way
- Read More: Brilliant Fortnite concept could save you in your storm
We Can anticipate an downtime statement within the next few hours (it might have already happened by the time you read this). Either way, Here is what to expect for the upgrade from the Fortnite patch notes — If there are not any.
It’s difficult to tell what Epic will be bringing us with each update, but bug fixes are a sure thing. There have been several Fortnite Chapter 2 updates that have only addressed some small bugs. Without patch notes, we can only be sure about what Epic puts on their Fortnite Trello board.
Read More: Ninja reacts to Fortnite stream sniping bounties
Whatever else is missing from the update, at least Epic will be addressing the following bugs in v11.40:
- Sniper Rifle crosshairs may disappear when players fall into a Hideout.
- Editing quickly can cause players to remain in Edit mode.
- “F” key not enabling proper movement after direction remap.
- Star Wars Legacy entries disappeared.
- Overtime Challenge “Visit different bus stops” not tracking for all bus stops.
There is still a long list of bug fixes that are ‘In Development,’ but these are all listed as ‘Fixed in Live’ on the Fortnite Community Issues Trello Board.