- Ripple is a new 2v2 map covering an area of 72 km² and bordered by mountains to the east and west. All these mountains have roads that allow troops to move quickly. The map design consists of three main corridors: the elevated corridor to the west, which is a plateau with a line of sight. A flat central corridor where the main urban elements are located. A more chaotic corridor to the east with more winding roads in the mountains. We wanted to offer three different types of gameplay on this new map, which will also be available in “ranked mode”.
- Artillery Rework: Complete overhaul of the howitzer, now it has a fixed shot power! Reconnaissance units or other artillery units that are within 2000 meters of the target can reduce howitzer fire dispersion by 70%. In addition, howitzer damage has been increased. To offset their newfound effectiveness, longer firing and reload times were applied. Mortars have shorter trajectories to give them better reactivity more appropriate to their role in reality.
- Equipped vehicles can now smoke in front of them with one click.
- AI will now respond with a defensive RoE if its units fail to respond: units will take cover and smoke
- Improved overall AI behavior
- Deck edit buttons are back in the lobby.
- Improved the visibility of the player’s name on flares.
- The armory now resets role filters when switching unit categories.
- Line of sight animation (when pressing the Sight Line button or pressing C) increased from 1.75s to 0.3s.
- Improved readability of information displayed on the cursor.
- Fixed an issue that caused cars to constantly bump into each other instead of overtaking. The plugs have disappeared.
- Fixed an issue where smoke would sometimes not work when using Defensive RoE.
- Fixed an issue where Ctrl+(zqsd/wasd) didn’t let you control camera rotation and height.
- Fixed AI command units sometimes staying right outside the command area and not capturing it.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AI to only use forward deployment for recon units. Now he uses it on any combat-ready unit.
- Fixed an issue where the AI would sometimes send units to defend a zone it no longer controls, effectively sending them on a suicide mission.
- Fixed unit label was sometimes not updated properly. For example, a damaged unit will permanently lose its “requires repair” icon when defeated.
- Fixed an issue where a routing unit would sometimes not run away under fire
- Fixed some static weapons having on-the-fly accuracy.
- Fixed an issue that caused Damage and Penetration to disappear from the aiming cursor after using the “Fire at Position” order.
- Fixed aiming, shooting, reloading, the percentage was not displayed properly on the panel of the selected unit.
- Howitzer damage / firing time and reload time rework
- Correcting the trajectory of mortar shells to reduce their flight time
- Howitzer with corrected firing pattern
- Mortar and howitzer shell hits are no longer sorted!
- The aircraft’s nose cannons can fire at armor.
- Clarification of the ATGM missile guidance time and addition of a minimum range of 350 m.
- Improved calculation of priority targets for tanks => reduction of infantry in favor of infantry fighting vehicles
- Ground-to-ground infantry team aiming time increased from 1 to 1.5/1.8/2.
- Increases the load of high-explosive weapons (tanks and autocannons) by 10%, increases the stability of buildings by 20%, reduces the shield provided by buildings from high-explosive projectiles (tanks and autocannons)
- Infantry weapon damage reduction using napalm (15%)
- Ranged lethality bonus for assault rifles and light machine guns has been reduced.
- Slightly lowered the rate of fire of assault rifles, combat rifles, and submachine guns.
- Buildings provide 20% protection against missiles.
- Fire deals damage every second instead of every 0.5s.
- Fixed Apache missile turrets. He used to be able to launch his rockets without alignment.
- The aiming time of the MK 20 Rh 202 and Zwillinge anti-aircraft guns has been increased to 2 s.
- Bofors L/70 anti-aircraft gun aiming time increased to 2 s.
- The rate of fire of the Apache cannon has been increased.
- ZU-23-2 aiming time increased to 1.5 s.
- S-60 anti-aircraft gun aiming time increased to 1.5 s.
- PULEMETCHIKI in 79GV.TD can use Gaz 66 truck
- RBK 500 kg with reduced spatter
- BMP 3 price increased to 55
- RPK 74 Rof slightly lowered
- l.MG-K rate of fire slightly reduced
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version gamerplant.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2022 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.