In this section, we talk more about the work on improvements and fixes in the game. You can find information about all updates coming to War Thunder in a special section.
We strive to ensure that the game runs as smoothly as possible – without a hitch. However, on some PC configurations, after several battles, the picture began to freeze, despite the fact that the frame rate remained normal.
We have been looking for the causes of this problem since we received reports from you about it, but this mistake turned out to be not easy: it took a lot of time to find its root, and after that – to deal with it. But we did it! Stutters are a thing of the past: the game should now run smoothly and without delay.
Turned down the fire
Actually, fire is good, especially if the game is about shots and explosions, but it should be in moderation. It was on the anti-aircraft machine guns of some tanks that this rule failed, as a result of which the flashes of the shot simply began to block the view when firing through the anti-aircraft sight.
And it was a mistake. We removed flashes and left tracers on a lot of vehicles with anti-aircraft machine guns and autocannons.
Fixed telethermal imaging systems
This is not about thermal imagers, but about a more specific system.
Some SPAAGs are equipped with an acquisition and tracking mechanism that is guided by the heat signature of an aerial target. Aviation, in turn, can shoot decoys, releasing hot decoys. But some aircraft and helicopters have options for decoys in the form of chaff – thin strips of metallized foil designed to deceive a completely different type of guidance and tracking systems.
It was on dipole reflectors that telethermal imaging systems were distracted – which is completely wrong.
Made scientifically. Now only enemy decoys can interfere with you.
Repaired ballistic computer
The ballistic calculator helps the pilot to display the predicted location of the impact of projectiles, for example, for air guns. Due to a bug, the calculator marker was displayed behind the aircraft. The bug has been fixed, now the marker works correctly.
By the way, for aircraft with a variety of forward-facing cannons and machine guns, pilots often use the “Vertical Aiming” option, which changes the sighting for some weapons and allows you to fire shells of various weights and calibers at a specified distance for effective fire at one point. Now the marker of the ballistic calculator indicates the place of impact of shells more accurately even with vertical aiming turned on.
Even more improvements
We continue to work on all aspects of War Thunder. Once again, a large list of improvements to the sound picture of the battle – a lot of fixes and improvements. We worked on the convenience of logging into War Thunder on consoles and, as usual, made dozens of adjustments to gaming equipment. You will find a full list of improvements in a separate patch note – there is a lot of interesting things there!
Full list of changes in Update 188.8.131.52Armored vehicles
- Fixed display of flashes that block the view when firing from an anti-aircraft machine gun of armored vehicles in sniper mode
- TOW, I-TOW, TOW-2, TOW-2A – the type of explosive has been specified
- Pvkv III – A bug with the lack of napalm damage to the crew in the open cabin has been fixed.
- Challenger 2 TES, Challenger 2 (2F) – The description of the combined armor block covering the NLD has been corrected.
- Merkava Mk.4B, Merkava Mk.4M – A bug with no damage to the crew when penetrating through the transmission and engine has been fixed.
- PGZ-04A, PGZ-09 – A bug with the disappearance of shells from the tank X-ray before they are used up has been fixed.
- M16 MGMC – fixed a bug with the front wheels passing through the ground in the hangar
- Warrior – A bug with the disappearance of the ATGM on the launcher from the x-ray after firing at least one ATGM has been fixed.
- Т-55А – a bug with the lack of effect of the thermal smoke equipment has been fixed
- Type 60 SPRG (C), R3 T106 FA – A bug with the absence of HEAT shells for one of the guns when loading mixed ammunition has been fixed
- AMX-30 DCA – The time to load a new belt has been reduced from 50 to 30 s.
- Falcon – Ribbon cooldown reduced from 50s to 4s.
- AIM-54A – The radius of the radio fuse has been increased from 8 to 20 m.
- AGM-114B, AGM-114K – the type of explosive and its weight have been specified
- I-TOW, TOW-2 – BB type has been fixed from Comp.B to LX-14
- Fixed a bug due to which the marker of the ballistic calculator in online battles was displayed behind the aircraft
- Fixed a bug due to which the ballistic calculator did not take into account the enabled setting “Vertical aiming of weapons”.
- Fixed a bug due to which telethermal imaging systems for detecting and tracking targets reacted to chaff.
- BI, Ki-200, Me 163 B, Me 163 B-0 – A bug due to which zero oil and engine temperatures were displayed in the interface for rocket-powered aircraft
- AH-1F (IAF) – The position of the camera when viewed from the shooter has been fixed.
- F-84F (all countries) – Bomb release sequence has been fixed in the 2x MK84 + 2x MK83 weapons set
- USS Davis – The name of the ship type in the unit card in English localization has been corrected.
- MPK Pr.201M, MPK Pr.201K, SKR-1, SKR-7, Raccoon, Wolverine, Karl Marx – a bug due to which RBU-1200, RBU-2500, RBU-6000 rocket launchers could be used on one projectile has been fixed more loaded ammunition.
- Fixed a bug due to which, in the tracking mode for fired ship shells, when switching to a reconnaissance aircraft, the non-functioning “binoculars” camera was turned on.
- Fixed a bug due to which the sounds of jet aircraft engines were often interrupted and started on the runway in air combat RB mode.
- The engine sound management mechanism for ground vehicles has been adjusted in such a way as to minimize the visibility of interruptions and launches of engine sounds when there is a large accumulation of vehicles around the player, as happens at the start of a battle, at the spawn point.
- Fixed a bug due to which the engine sound of a player-controlled seaplane fired from a player’s ship became quieter each time the player’s ship’s guns were fired.
- The sound of the engine and tracks of the player’s ground vehicles when viewed from a third person and at the maximum distance is collected in the center of the panorama.
- Changed the appearance of the login window on consoles:
- The block with buttons is now below.
- The visual style of the buttons has become more uniform.
- You can now log in by pressing the standard confirmation button: A (Xbox) / X (PlayStation).
- When using filters in the outboard weapons menu, presets will be grouped into categories.
- Fixed aircraft remaining fuel indicator blinking too fast when it runs out.
- Fixed stutters that occurred on some PC configurations after several battles.
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version gamerplant.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2022 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.