Update CSGO 01/13/2020 Is Online, Maps and Other Fixes
CSGO received the update01/13/2020. This patch is now available for download on PC (Steam). You will find that counter-strike: Global Offensive01/13/2020 Update is a tiny patch, as it has only a few maps and miscellaneous corrections. What stands out is that they fixed and eliminated the ability to throw weapons in unintended areas.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (or simply CSGO) is a video action video game for first person shooters. CSGO repeats the usual approach in the fourth installment of the Valve saga: two teams, terrorists and anti-terrorists fighting each other to meet targets such as planting / deactivating a bomb. It is among eSports ‘ most popular multiplayer FPS and has dedicated servers as well as custom games where you can enjoy several game modes. Below is a complete list of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 01/13/2020 Patch Notes for Fixes.
- Fixed Operation Shattered Web sometimes not appearing on main menu player profiles in CSGO.
- Added an experimental search bar allowing users to find and purchase any specific coupon item in game.
- Guardian encouragement voice radio lines will no longer play when there are enemies still alive.
- Fixed a regression with Storage Units in Perfect World version of the game.
- Fixed a UI bug when activating some Bonus Rank XP items in CSGO.
- Studio has been updated with the latest changes from Steam Workshop.
- Middle has had a complete re-design in CSGO 01/13/2020 Update.
- CT / T streets have been reduced in size.
- CT Spawn have been reduced in size.
- B Upper have been reduced in size.
- T Spawn alley has been removed.
- B connectors to middle have been updated.
- 3D Skybox has been updated.
- T spawn geometry has received minor update in CSGO.
- B Site catwalk has been widened and updated for smoother gameplay when dropping into site.
- B site cover has been changed to give player better colour callouts.
- Updated soundscapes.
- Removed the ability to throw weapons into unintended areas / out of map.
- Fixed many community bug reports.
- Improved clipping across the map.