- New shotgun destruction for decapitated soldiers and male gnaar.
- New destruction of Perun’s crossbow for all enemies.
- Updated cannon destruction for some enemies.
- Players will now automatically start climbing ladders when approaching them instead of pressing the “Use” button. Stair climbing sounds have also been added. Wait, are we hearing the sound of the modern age?
- Various settings and changes in all videos, updated animations and scenes. Also added support for ultra-widescreen format.
- Fixed an issue where Looter Shooter would sometimes drop an infinite number of items.
- Pipe puzzles on the Sibiriad now respond to more controller buttons.
- Fixed a bug due to which bosses did not receive fatal damage from a piercing projectile (for example, from cannonballs).
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player from using the HEART gadget if they were killed during the melee animation.
- Fixed an issue where weapons on the 3rd person player model would sometimes not be removed after exiting the vehicle (forcing the player to fire missiles from under their feet).
- Fixed an issue where hidden items would not show up after loading a saved game. Roadside Picnic and Crime and Punishment will now always have additional ammo for the automatic shotgun if you pick up this secret weapon.
- If the player uses “Toggle Sprint” and presses the “Toggle Sprint” button before starting to run forward, and does not release the button until he starts to run forward, the sprint will still be enabled. Yes, this sentence fries my brain a little every time I read it.
- Fixed a certain area in Monkey Canyon where most enemies could not reach the player.
- Fixed an issue in “Kleer Fortress” that caused the difficulty to not reset to “Normal” after restarting a level, resulting in harder challenges on subsequent attempts. We are very sorry about this!
- No more distracting battle music in the cave at the Roadside Picnic excavation site.
- Fixed an issue where additional missiles on the rocket launcher would sometimes not appear when using the Multi-Rocket Attachment.
- Armor is now displayed on the HUD when riding a vehicle in which the player is invulnerable.
- When choosing a health item to ride (for example, a Tank Repair Kit), the added health is now displayed as a percentage.
- Reduced the performance impact of Metal Snake’s destruction effects.
- Luminous parts have been added to the legionnaire’s shield.
- Fixed various bugs with setting the location of the controller buttons.
- Updated Shrek’s toilet. No kidding.
- Script functions that change weapon speed/damage modifier now correctly affect knives and beams.
- Fixed an issue that caused Serious Editor to overwrite certain Netricsa message files when a user saved a campaign level.
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version gamerplant.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2022 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.