RuneScape Update Full Patch Notes Optimizations And Bug Fixes All Details Here
For February 17, 2020, RuneScape received an update. This patch is now available for download on a PC. RuneScape’s February 17 Patch contains a lot of enhancements and fixes for bugs. One aspect in this patch stands out is that it fixed a bug that allowed players to reach the portals and it fixed a problem that the leather of dinosaurs was not known to be used by a mobile manufacturer.
RuneScape is an online game of roleplaying, split in several kingdoms and cities in a fantastic world, where you can experience adventure and challenges. There are many training and combat opportunities. Below are some of the key patch comments concerning the February 17 RuneScape Patch.
- King Slime’s Top Hat now appears at the start of the newest list within the player wardrobe.
- Fixed a typo that occurs in the Once Upon A Slime quest.
- Completing the quest will now allow players to re-equip their Comp Capes without having to log back in.
- Players can no longer receive the first two bosses from Elite Dungeons as Reaper assignments.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players’ to now walk inside the portals thanks to this RuneScape patch.
- Pushed a number of server-side optimisations and futureproofing measures for Diango’s item storage.
- The Winter Chill off has now been removed from the Lumbridge Crater.
- The uncompressed textures setting has been re-enabled.
- Action bar keybinds are no longer slightly delayed after exiting various interfaces. The short delay still remains after committing to a chat message.
- Fixed an issue with clan noticeboard ‘thread ID paste’ causing a crash/loss of functionality on mobile.
- The broadcast for a HSR drop will now be displayed in areas where this was previously missed.
- Fixed a bug that made enemies in GWD2 impossible to kill.
- Can now pick up a stackable relic from the ground with a full inventory containing the stackable item.
- Fixed an issue that stopped players completing The Mighty Fall in RuneScape.
- Mixing a Harralander potion with only swordfish in your inventory will now make a cooking potion without opening the interface.
- Fixed an issue with dinosaur leather not being recognized as usable against a portable crafter.
- Removed [ph] item from the GE.
- Corrected an issue where the Content Recommendation System could display a blank Latest Quest.
Here you will find the complete list of RuneScape Update February 17 patch notes.