- Now destroys medium sized projectiles. Build yourself a musical fortress and unleash the DANCE on your enemies.
- Lute Explosion damage scaling reduced from 200% INT to 185% INT.
- Crescendo notes (flowers) now destroy medium sized projectiles. Chain shooting at enemies should no longer be a problem. If one note is transformed, then all subsequent projectiles will be destroyed.
- Now causes knockback to give you more breathing room.
LOAD CHANGES We are lowering the difficulty of many biome burdens to make them more attractive over multiple sessions.
Bridge biome burden (nerf):
- Community: Cannonballs are now randomized and fire in groups of 4 instead of 5.
- Community: Rate of fire has been greatly reduced.
Forest biome burden (nerf):
- Ice Nightmares “detection radius” reduced by 40%.
Biome Load Study (nerf):
- Community: Wave Attack’s rate of fire has been greatly reduced.
Tower biome burden (nerf):
- Lancers now always attack in groups of 2 instead of randomly between 1-2.
- Community: spawn rate significantly reduced.
Cave Biome Burden (nerf):
- Community: Blade spawn rate has been greatly reduced.
- Community: Moved Irad Prime’s memories to be more visible after defeating him.
- Community: The best Extended Tower platforms for an easier transition.
- Fixed an issue where some status effects (like Combo) would not stack with Astromancer’s Black Hole.
- Fixed an issue where jumping and rolling in the same frame would sometimes cause the player to not animate while walking.
- Fixed an issue where the Traitor and Exploration Prime bosses would reward the player with the same amount of Gold, Ore, and Aether as their non-Prime versions.
- Fixed an issue where leaving a room with the buzz saw alert active would cause the buzz saw to tint red when returning to the room.
- Fixed an issue where entering the Golden Doors would not save the state of the Castle’s entrance room (causing a potential vulnerability with gold).
- Fixed an issue where the LocID was incorrectly displayed in the death report text when dying from a spike for languages other than English.
- Fixed an issue that caused permanent projectiles (Ax Spinner) to build up combo stacks twice as fast.
- Fixed a regression where the player hit tint was not a solid color.
- Fixed an issue where switching rooms triggering a transition while flying would cause the wings to disappear.
- Fixed an issue that caused projectile-launching hazards to apply Armor Shatter to the player if Armor Shatter Burden was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Filament Telescope’s attack range to disappear if the player entered a new filament during a playthrough.
- Fixed a possible soft crash when certain traits were disabled during a cutscene.
- Fixed an occasional null reference when exiting the program in an Orbiter triple hazard room.
- Fixed an issue where firing a targeted ability at the same time as the player was jumping could cause the player’s walk animation to not work correctly afterwards.
- Improved collisions when colliding with a sloping wall while standing on a sloping surface. Enemies (and sometimes the player) should no longer be thrown into the sky under certain circumstances.
- Added a sound effect for cleaning cursed relics.
- Various optimizations in low quality mode.
- Fixed an issue where hitting Blink out of his reach (with a weapon, Soul Tether, etc.) would teleport while he was still asleep. Now he aggresses, but does not teleport.
- Fixed an issue where giant character helmets/caps could protrude from the top of bloodline portraits.
- Fixed an issue that caused the double relics in the lily relic room to sometimes be weirdly lit.
- Fixed an issue where the ball and chain and windmill hazards would sometimes not display synesthesia color trails.
- Fixed an issue where the lock icon above heirs in the Origin scene would increase or decrease when rerolled if the previously locked heir had gigantism or dwarfism.
- Fixed an issue where entering the Scar with a Super SRK would not cancel your Super Fart talent.
- Fixed an issue where casting a spell while holding the attack button with boxing gloves caused your attacks to no longer critically hit the combo.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would not disappear on top of Curse Turrets, Flamethrower Turrets, or Regular Castle Turrets.
- Fixed a potential crash bug caused by squeezing the game to an incredibly small resolution.
- Fixed an issue where Zombie Commanders in Fairy rooms had status icons (and effects like the Flamethrower) active before they came out of the ground.
- Fixed a visual issue with dragon model teeth cutting.
- Fixed an issue that caused Plonky Void projectiles to be considered large projectiles.
- Fixed a visual issue with the tree on the right side of the “Rebel Road” scar.
- Wisps and slugs now properly color when needed.
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version gamerplant.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2022 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.