Pubg Mobile Arctic Mode Coming Date Announced officially
The new Arctic Mode will be based on the gameplay of the Classic Mode, where the arctic storms will appear in Vikendi periodically. Players will need to keep their body temperature up and control it by various means; otherwise their health will continue to decline
PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 has introduced a whole host of new modes and features such as Amusement Park Mode, New Airdrop Weapon: DBS and more. The Royale Pass Season 12 has also been released in the game, and the developers are now working on a new Evoground mode, that is, the Arctic mode.
Arctic Mode Release Date
As announced by PUBG Mobile, on April 13, 2020, the latest Arctic mode will be released. The latest Arctic Mode will be based on the gameplay of the Classic Mode, where the arctic storms will appear in Vikendi periodically. Players will need to keep their body temperature up and sustain it by various means; otherwise their wellbeing will constantly decrease.
The players can use various methods to maintain their body temperature in order to survive:
- Use a lighter to light a fire indoors and gather branches to add to the fire to increase the heating time.
- Hunt chickens to acquire raw chicken and roast it on the fire, then consume the roast chicken to restore body temperature.
- Use items such as the heater or heat packs.
Along with this, a bunch of other things will also be included in the mode to make it even more exciting:
- Snowboards from the Winter Festival will also appear in this mode for players to enjoy snowboarding.
- Added Drones that can scout the surrounding area, leading to new tactics