PUBG Hotfix Update Full Patch Notes Detailed On Xbox One, And PS4. Developer PUBG Corporation has released a fast hotfix update for the PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in addition to a brand-new game mode. We have summarized the notes below for the patch.
The hotfix update is pretty tiny, fixing several slight game problems to make the console experience a little smoother. Notably, Xbox gamers will also be able to scan for PS4 teams to play together and invite their mates to custom matches. The patch also makes some changes to Team Deathmatch, including re-introduction of the Sanhok and Vikendi maps, addressing user interface and player injury problems, and more.
Elsewhere in the update, PUBG’s shotguns shells should display correctly on the UI, players should climb stairs appropriately in TDM, weapons should no longer move after pulling the pin out of a throwable explosive, and more.
In other PUBG news, the famous online multiplayer shooter is loosely based on Dungeons and Dragons, with a new game mode. Video Battle Royale is a limited-time experience announced by PUBG Company as a prank by April Fools, where players represent roles present in D&D fantasy games, such as a barbarian or wizard. The LTE runs from 1-7 April and sees a variety of improvements being made to the game, including speeding up the “blue-zone” and more. This will not come long after the company announced the third anniversary of the battle royale and unveiled plans for the future of PUBG.
- Re-introduced Sanhok and Vikendi maps to TDM.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players were unable to search for PS4 players.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon in the 2nd slot moves when pulling the pin out of a throwable.
- Fixed an issue where the motorcycle skin is not shown in the level 100 “Speed Demon” Survival Mastery pose.
- Fixed an issue where S686 and S1897 shotgun shells display incorrectly while reloading if a skin has been applied to the weapon.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from inviting their friends to custom matches after pressing the invite button.
- [TDM] Fixed an issue that caused players to climb stairs unnaturally after respawning.
- [TDM] Fixed an issue causing the Equipment/Backpack icons to occasionally not show on the UI.
- [TDM] Fixed an issue where Blue Zone damage is not dealt to players that stand up after crouching or proning outside the playable area.