Path of Exile Update 1.34 Is Live, Several Fixes And Improvements
Path of Exile Update 1.34 has been received. This patch can now be downloaded to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Path of Exile Update 1.34 is a medium-sized patch, as it has several bug fixes, improvements to Metamorph, improvements to Atlas and more. What stands out is that they’ve fixed a bug where Sulphite couldn’t be collected in areas above level 83.
Console Specific Changes
- Fixed a bug that could cause a black screen when you launched your client.
- Fixed a client crash in the Path of Exile that could occur in the Anointing UI.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using a sextant.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when interacting with watch stones.
- Added the‘ Watchstone’ category to the trade market.
- Added a new vendor recipe for Metamorph organs. Three of any organs can be given to receive a random organ differing from those offered, with random rewards.
- Fixed a bug in the Path of Exile which caused Metamorph bosses to become unfrozen. They can once again be frozen, however, they have a higher ailment threshold relative to map bosses with similar amounts of Life.
- Adjusted a number of Metamorph skills, including the Reliquarian’s Firestorm, the Shavronne & Brutus Hover Slam, Tentacle Miscreation projectile skills, the tracking Mortar skills (including those used by Oriath zombies and Kitava’s Heralds), Burning and Caustic Ground-creating skills and several others. In general, these will now either deal with less damage or be easier to avoid.
- Increased the timeout for the Tane’s Laboratory area closing when empty.
- Fixed an uncommon case where Metamorph organs were missing when the area had been cleared.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes get trapped in the vat in Tane’s Laboratory.
- Fixed some of Tane’s talk options being available at the wrong time.
- Visual effects from monsters that give organs dying now correctly remain rather than being removed shortly after.
- Fixed the incorrect Atlas quest information being shown after migrating a character.
- Fixed a bug in Path of Exile where Citadels were still being hidden when the boss encounter was not available.
- Fixed a bug where Influence items were not dropping from monsters in maps influenced by Conquerors of the Atlas (they could drop from chests).
- Fixed a bug where the “Defeat Conquerors Conditionally” challenge conditions were sometimes not completing correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Conquerors of the Atlas bosses would retarget when taunted.
- Added new lore objects to the Conqueror of the Atlas boss areas.
The Awakener fight:
- The Awakener has been decreased to level 81 from 84 at Awakening levels 1 to 5, increasing by one for each additional Awakening level. He is still level 84 at Awakening level 8, and this only affects the item levels of his drops.
- Specifically reduced the damage on a majority of The Awakener’s skills at everything below Awakening level 8.
Prevented the storms in The Awakener fight from being able to occupy the space near the arena entrance, so you no longer can enter and be inside a storm.
- Changed the behavior of the storms in Path of Exile so they no longer pursue the player or their minions. Instead, they more organically maneuver the arena in a way that should cause more openings to travel around freely while still applying some limitations.
- Adjusted The Awakener Storm and Desolation skills to do less damage to minions.
- Increased damage of The Awakener’s Multi clone Beam skill.
- Fixed a bug which could result in the Awakener fight not progressing if he traveled too far in a single Throne Phase.
- Fixed issues when playing in a party where the effects of the Meteor skills could be invisible.
- Improved the visibility of The Awakener’s Desolation ground effects.
- Removed the blocking terrain from the stairs in The Awakener arena.
Other fixes and improvements:
- Added 3D art for The Ivory Tower’s unique body armor.
- Fixed a bug where Awakened Cast on Crit was adding a cooldown to supported skills.
- Fixed the new influence gem level mods incorrectly snapshotting.
- Fixed a bug in some cases where the Volatile Dead limit was not being enforced.
- Fixed more cases where multiple Vaal Side areas could spawn attached to an area.
- Fixed a bug in Path of Exile where Sulphite could not be gathered in areas above level 83.
- Fixed the item filter settings not saving when using languages other than English.
- Fixed a bug where updating an item filter on the website would de-select it in-game.
- Fixed item names displaying incorrectly on rare items when using the Russian language.
- Re-straightened the curved paths on the world map.
- Fixed a bug after migrating a character that could cause Citadels to be missing.
- Fixed another client crash that could occur at Legion encounters.
- Fixed a client crash when supporting some skills with Arrow Nova Support.
- Fixed an instance and client crash that could occur during a Metamorph encounter.
- Fixed an instance crash in Path of Exile that could occur in certain Betrayal states.
- Fixed a rare instance crash that could occur in Mao Kun.