Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2b (1.35) Released, Improvements And Changes
Patch 3.9.2b (1.35) has been removed from the Path of Exile. The PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One updates can also be downloaded. You will note that Exile Path 3.9.2b (1.35) has several different console updates and enhancements. What is striking is that the Convert Maps button in the Stash Map tab has been restored and trail performance improved.
Path of exile is a free action and role-playing play which follows the model’ free to play.’ We must choose between a class and develop it anywhere we want and we are faced with hordes of enemies in the game’s dungeons. Below is a few primary Exile Patch Path Patch notes 3.9.2b (1.35).
Such improvements below are explicitly for consoles rather than PCs. They repaired here and there a few customer crashes and improved performance.
- Fixed a client crash in Path of Exile that could occur when using a sextant.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur while socketing a watchstone.
- Added the ability to create a new instance of Tane’s Laboratory.
- Improved performance of the on-demand texture streaming system. This should reduce the amount of black squares being displayed.
Below you can see some of the different changes to the exile road. Remember that the developers added more quest detail to the Watchstones in Grinding Gear Games and a number of other corrections.
- Re-enabled the Convert Maps button in the Map Stash Tab.
- Monsters killed in Tane’s Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.
- Added additional quest information that displays when Watchstones drop.
- Elder Guardians that are occupying a Shaper Guardian Map now drop the corresponding Shaper Guardian
- Fragment in addition to their Elder Guardian Fragment.
- The Map Tier of The Vinktar Square unique map is now determined by the minimum item level of the Agnerod staves used in the vendor recipe.
Here you will find the complete list of Path of Exile Patch 3.9.2b (1.35) patch notes. I remind you that Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile was on sale since October 23, 2013 for PC, August 2017 for Xbox One, and March 2019 for PS4.