Overwatch Latest Update 2.87 – Full Patch Notes 22.214.171.124
Blizzard launched today, April 21, a new Update for Overwatch. We have the full patch notes for the 126.96.36.199/2.87 update.
You can now download the Overwatch Update 2.87 for Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This update patched a few bugs and that’s it.
Update 2.87 Patch Notes to summary
- Fixed a bug that triggered Baptiste’s Immortality Field disc to look very big in his Highlight Intros
- Fixed a bug where D.Va’s Mech could spawn in facing the wrong direction in the spawn room, and D.Va could eject facing the wrong way during Self Destruct or Mech destruction
- Fixed a bug that caused Echo to not honor the Toggle Booster option when she clones D.Va
(CTF Game Modes) Fixed a bug that triggered Echo to drop the flag when Copy concludes
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would sometimes not play voice traces while replicating D.Va
- Fixed a bug with Echo’s Duplicate where she would use Winston’s voice instead of her own after completing Primal Rage
- Fixed a bug that caused Junkrat’s weapon accuracy statistic to always display 100%
- Fixed a bug in which Tracer could blink to an unintended place on Hollywood, near point A
- Fixed a bug where a player’s position could be incorrect when queried in Workshop