No Man’s Sky Full Patch Notes Latest Update 2.42
Hello Games launched today a new update for No Man’s Sky on hotfix. We have the full patch notes for this April 16th update.
With the latest update some bugs are patched, there’s no major new content.
NO MAN’S SKY UPDATE 2.42
- Fixed localised fever text in the Minotaur cockpit.
- Fix to stop oxygen from continuing to deplete if you enter the Minotaur while under water.
- Fixed the reestablish terrain impact when from the Minotaur.
- Fixed Minotaur animations after summoning the Minotaur.
- Repair to show that the Vignette & Scanlines choice again on PC.
- Fixed NPC ships becoming stuck in the space station entrance.
- Fixed a bug which was causing performance problems on PC.
- Removed replicated stickers from the Exocraft customiser.
- Frozen stickers drawing when from the Roamer cockpit.
- Fixed the red colour option when thanking banner ads.