IMPORTANT CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- A new system of imperial names is introduced.
- Heavily rebalanced cultures, including refining Militaristic Iron Reserves, converting EU Phoenicians to Naval Transport, etc.
- Rebalanced Influence costs, especially in the late game: Enact Civic, Attach Territory and Merge City Influence costs increase more slowly.
- New line of sight calculation (should be more intuitive).
OTHER ADDITIONS AND CHANGES
- New loading screens.
- New loading tips.
- Borders are now disabled when removing the UI overlay with Shift + F10 (for prettier screenshots!)
- Civic bonuses are shown in tooltips for locked civics.
- Improved block rotation, building placement on city plans, and community block diversity to avoid repetitive patterns in large cities.
FIXING ISSUES DISCOVERED BY THE COMMUNITY (THANK YOU!)
- Vassalizing an enemy after they try to break free should now cost 0 military support.
- Fixed several issues that caused the Wonder-Full achievement to not unlock properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Pacesetter achievement was not unlocking properly.
- Fixed an issue where the “Falling Out” achievement was not unlocking properly.
- Fixed an issue where the International Trade civic would not open when the prerequisites were met.
- Fixed an issue that caused military support changes to not match between the aftermath of the battle and the diplomacy screen.
- Fixed an issue where an AI controlled empire could get stuck in the Neolithic Age.
- Fixed an issue that caused the texture to not appear on the Great Zimbabwe Wonder.
- Fixed an issue where there could be too many folders in the community folder when modding frequently.
- Fixed an issue where air and artillery strikes could corrupt the save in very rare cases.
- Fixed a bug due to which units with the “Bombardment” ability could not attack a unit on a cell with destroyed fortifications.
- Fixed a bug due to which the armies standing on the outpost of an empire that had just signed a non-aggression pact were destroyed.
- Fixed resource pins not updating properly when replacing an embematic resource with other types of resource extractor.
- Fixed an issue where Estet’s ability performance did not work as described in the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where a player who was not the host could change the chance settings for DLC content to appear in a multiplayer lobby.
- Fixed an issue where Mississippi’s Symbolic Quarter would not give money to neighboring neighborhoods.
- Fixed an issue that caused resource icons to remain on tiles that became Wastelands.
- Fixed an issue where the More Details button in the new update bar on the main menu was incorrectly localized in multiple languages.
- Fixed an issue that prevented armies from looting tiles owned by one of their vassal empires.
CULTURES OF LATIN AMERICA FIXES
- [Community] Fixed an issue where Byr’s hunter tooltip was incorrectly displaying the indirect fire ability.
- [Community] Fixed an issue where the iconic Inca Quarter could not be built next to some mountain tiles.
- [Community] Fixed an issue where the Symbolic Inca Quarter could not be built next to Mountain Natural Wonders.
- [Community] Fixed an issue that caused the Sapa Inca Guardsmen to have their Cavalry Fight bonus applied twice.
- [Community] Fixed an issue where the Taino Emblem was not replacing crossbowmen.
- [Community] Fixed an issue that caused minor faction units added via “Cultures of Latin America” to have the wrong image.
- [Community] Fixed an issue that caused the wonder of Machu Picchu to lose functionality after its territory was divided, converted to a city, and then merged.
- Fixed an issue where bonuses from Machu Picchu were also applied to outposts.
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version gamerplant.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2022 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.