With Valorant Champions 2023 kicking off next week, Riot Games has announced several free rewards for its loyal viewers who tune into the games. Unlike other games, I never miss out on gifts from Valorant and Riot Games due to the quality of their freebies, which always matches or exceeds their premium content. To earn Valorant Champions 2023 Twitch rewards, connect your Twitch profile to your Riot Games account and then watch the match live at the recommended dates and times.
All Twitch Drops for Valorant Champions 2023
A list of all Valorant Champions 2023 rewards and how to get them can be found in the following list.
- Lowrider Title Card : Watch the game live on the official Valorant Twitch or YouTube channel from August 06 to August 13, 2023.
- Gekko Diff Spray : Watch the game live stream on the official Valorant Twitch or YouTube channel between August 16 and August 25, 2023.
- Champions Player Card 2023 : Watch the finals on August 26, 2023 , from 12:00 pm PT to 6:00 pm PT on the official Valorant channel on Twitch and YouTube
Remember, you should only watch the match on official Drop-supported channels to receive rewards. I know that popular streamers like Tariq or Shroud can attract a large portion of the audience with their interesting anecdotes and conversations. Therefore, be sure to open the official channel at least on your tabs if you need gifts.
How to Link Your Riot Games Account to Your Twitch Profile
As mentioned earlier, before tuning into any games, connect your Twitch and Riot Games accounts by following the steps provided.
- Open your Twitch account Settings by clicking the Wheel icon
- Go to the Connections sections .
- From the long list of apps and games, select Riot Games and click Connect
- Authorize the crosslink by logging into your Riot Games account. an account with your current credentials.
- After logging in, you will be returned to the main page with a green check mark under the Riot Games heading and the message Your Riot Games account is connected.
How to Link Your Riot Games Account to Your YouTube Profile
Just like Twitch, you can link your YouTube profile to your Riot Games account.
- Open YouTube and click YouTube Settings .
- Select Connected apps . section and search for Riot Games .
- Click the Connect button next to the Riot Games tag and confirm the link by logging into your Riot Games profile.
- After installing the link, you will see a check mark next to the Riot Games tag name.
How to Get Valorant Champions 2023 Drop Rewards
During one of your viewing sessions, the Riot Games bot will randomly reward you with a drop. Once you receive the reward, the gift will be automatically added to your Valorant account. Just open the game and enjoy the rewards. Although these drops are random, almost everyone who tunes into the game is guaranteed to receive a reward.