Bug fixes and improvements
- Clothing : The Black Lantern Pumpkin Helmet now properly emits smoke and flame visual effects.
- Clothing : Underarmours no longer clip through Vault Survivor equipment.
- Beds : Sims no longer crash into Wavy Willard’s waterbed when climbing onto the top bunk.
- Chairs : When a character sits on the Bone Throne, the character’s hand is now properly resting on the skull.
- Workbenches : Meat no longer appears to be partially floating during the cooking animation that plays when using the Chuckwagon Cooking Station.
CAMPS AND WORKSHOPS
- Allies: Gatherer settler ally can once again give the player daily quests.
- Household Appliances : The Wavy Willards Bubble Soap Dish is now on the same row of items in the build menu as the Wavy Willards Bubble Machine, instead of appearing on a separate row.
- Collectron Stations : The FETCH Collectron is now correctly classified as a robot.
- Vulnerability : A duplicate item vulnerability has been fixed.
- Exploit : Addressed an exploit that could allow a player to move items from a public workshop to their CAMP.
- Floors : The amount of CAMP budget consumed by log cabin porches now matches other porch options.
- Floor decor : classic columns can now be stacked on top of each other.
- Mannequins : Dr. Bones’ skeleton dummy build limit now matches other mannequin variants.
- Survival Tents : The Scrap Box no longer faces the wrong way in the Rusty Armored Vehicle Survival Tent.
- Combat : Killing robots with “Voice of Set” now correctly advances the “Kill Robots with a Revolver” challenge.
- Weekly : Fixed an issue where the Weekly Challenge “Kill a Huge Creature” was not completing correctly.
- VATS : Explosive weapon attacks in VATS no longer double the critical strike bar.
Events and quests
- Eviction Notice : Fixed a small area near the anti-radiation scrubber where players were taking much less radiation damage than intended when the anti-radiation scrubber was broken.
- Eviction Notice : The Rad Scrubber windmill now correctly stops spinning when the Rad Scrubber needs to be repaired and when the event ends in a crash.
- Graham’s Meat Chef : Players now receive proper rewards based on the success of the Meat Chef, rather than always receiving items from the lowest reward tier of the event.
- Graham’s Meat Chef : Graham will no longer leave the Meat Chef to explore other areas in the Forest area.
- Heart of the Swamp : The Strangler’s Heart no longer visually appears as regenerating health when damaged by players.
- Invaders from Outside : When talking to Homer at the Black Mountain Ordnance Plant, choosing the “Bye Bye” option now correctly closes the dialogue menu.
- Invaders from Beyond : Fixed an issue where dialogue would not start correctly when attempting to speak to Homer at the Black Mountain Ordnance Factory.
- Moonshine Jamboree : Fixed an issue that caused the Moonshine Jamboree to fail even if players accumulated enough Acid Eater Poison to complete objectives.
- Moonshine Jamboree : A notification will now appear informing the player that they are lacking the required materials if they try to put the swallower’s acid poison in the bath when they don’t have it in their inventory.
- Check Your Metal: Fixed an issue that caused the Golden Eyebot to appear hostile towards players and allow them to target it with VATS.
- ProSnap Deluxe Camera : A new option has been added to the ProSnap Deluxe Camera that allows players to decide if the pictures they take are saved to the photo gallery.
- While looking through the camera viewfinder, use the Toggle Saving button to choose whether your photos are saved or deleted.
- Photos taken while the camera is set to “Don’t Save” will still complete quests and challenges that require the player to take a photo.
- Armor : Applying the Deep Pocketed modifier to a piece of limb armor will now correctly update the appearance of the armor.
- Energy Weapons : Item status for energy weapons now degrades at a more reasonable rate.
- Energy Weapons : Improvements have been made to the auto-barrel mods for the Ultracite laser gun to perform comparable to the auto-barrel mods for the regular laser gun.
- Exploit : Addressed an exploit that could allow players to trade items that normally cannot be traded.
- Melee Weapons : The Invader skin’s tooltip now correctly states that it can be applied to clubs.
- Power Armor : The “Skull Reaver” name prefix now displays correctly after applying “Skull Reaver” paint to Power Armor pieces.
- Quest Items : Fixed an issue where a character with a large stack of quest items in their inventory, such as government supply requests, could not load into the world.
- Ranged Weapons : When firing an automatic weapon while frozen, the weapon’s sound effects now more closely match its visual effects.
- Eviction Notice: The notice that appears after repairing the Rad Scrubber is now correctly translated in non-English versions of the game.
- Scorched Earth : Event objectives, notifications, description, and all other text that appears during a Scorched Earth now translates correctly in non-English versions of the game.
- Scoreboard : The Secret Service Dog Statue reward now correctly displays on the scoreboard in French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, and Russian versions of the game.
- Settings : Increased the font size of corpse selection options in non-English versions of the game to make them easier to read.
- Test Your Metal: Added correct translations for several lines of dialogue from Initiate Pappas and Botsmith Amp in non-English versions of the game.
- Weapons : Tone Death and Foundation’s Vengeance now translate correctly in non-English versions of the game.
- Awareness : When the player has the Awareness and Stabilization ability cards, all types of damage reduction will now display correctly.
- EMT : Respawned players now gain health regeneration for the duration shown on the EMT ability card.
- Server Stability : Fixed an issue that could cause the server to crash during normal gameplay.
- Character Creation : Fixed an issue that prevented players from creating a new character even if they had less than 5 existing characters.
- Controls : Attempting to open the map while playing with a holotape no longer causes the controls to become unresponsive.
- Scoreboard : Players can no longer spam the confirm button after using the Rank Up button on the scoreboard.