Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199, A Few Known Problems Solved
Destiny 2 has got more details about Hotfix 188.8.131.52. This hotfix is set to be released on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. You will find that Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206 will solve some known issues, including accessibility of the EDZ Obelisk and notifications of the Eververse waypoint.
UPDATE: Bungie has some problems here. They’ve announced on Twitter that they’ve delayed their planned release for Hotfix 220.127.116.11 to another date.
Due to an issue, Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will no longer be releasing on Tuesday, January 14. We will provide more updates as they become available.
Below you will see the schedule for the delayed January 14 hotfix release.
- 8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance will begin.
- 8:30 AM PST (1630 UTC): Players will be removed from all Destiny 2 activities and will be unable to log in until 9 AM PST.
- 9 AM PST (1700 UTC): Players will be able to log in again and Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will begin rolling out to all platforms and regions.
- 12 PM PST (2000 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Destiny 2 is a first-person shooter with RPG elements and video game shooting. The game was created by Bungie. This is the second installment of the video game Destiny. The sequel brings us to the last town’s collapse before the invading forces led by Red Legion leader Primus Ghaul.
Through the Solar System, we must fight again, discover new weapons and abilities and face the Red Legion, collect all the heroes and forge new legends in order to recover the home that has been taken away from us.
Sadly no official patch notes are still available. Most likely the details will come forth as soon as the hotfix releases. A few issues have surfaced over the past few weeks that Bungie’s Player Support Team has been tracking. Below is a list of the most recent known issues reported on their Help Forum.
- The Leviathan’s Breath Exotic Bow currently cannot be acquired due to an issue with ‘The Arms Dealer’ strike where it can only be completed in Season 8.
- The Tower Obelisk can sometimes not be accessed. Players encountering this should return to orbit and launch back in to The Tower.
- The Giddy Laugh emote keeps loading in the Emote Collection and can’t be unequipped if slotted.