Deep Rock Galactic Update 28 Hotfix 6 Full Patch Notes, Bug Fixes And Improvements All Details Here
Update 28 Hotfix 6 was sent to Deep Rock Galactic. This PC hotfix (Steam) is available now for free. You will note that there are a number of corrections and enhancements to Deep Rock Galactic Update 28 Hotfix 6. What stands out in this hotfix is that a bug was patched for the first phase at a Driller and Engineer level set to 4 and the results were applied to the Shield Connection.
This is an enticing action and study plan with a good background in science fiction. The main focus of the game is on cooperative gameplay. This game offers procedural-generated environments and enormous potential devastation with a strong emphasis on teamwork and a variety of class options. The full list of Deep Rock Galactic Update 28 Hotfix 6 patch notes can be found below.
This hotfix includes several miscellaneous bugfixes and improvements to the sound, visuals and functionality of certain perks. Look out for a new animation for taming Glyphids, improved effects for Shield Link, and damage reduction of the Veteran Depositor perk to now also apply near the Minehead! We have also managed to resolve an issue which prevented perk cooldowns from properly showing in the UI.
- More Paint Job / Framework separation improvements.
- Unstoppable Perk now affects a lot more slowing effects.
- Added a new animation when the player tames a Glyphid in Deep Rock Galactic.
- Added effects to Shield Link perk.
- Improved Shield Link perk sounds.
- Fixed a bug with Driller and Engineer level up milestone set to 4 for the first step.
- Impact Axes can now be picked up while the player is airborne.
- Fixed a crash caused by latejoining.
- Damage Reduction of the Veteran Depositor perk now also applies to the Minehead on Point Extraction missions.
- Added Beastmaster activation particles in Deep Rock Galactic.
- Fixed a bug that broke the perk cooldown display after someone latejoins.
- Fixed a bug that made enemies completely ignore dead players.