Dead or Alive 6 Update 1.19 (1.24) Full Patch Notes, New Costumes And Adjustments All Details Here
Update 1.19 (1.24) was sent to Dead Or Alive 6. PlayStation 4, Windows and Xbox One are available for download now. You will discover the new content, fixes of bug and settings in Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.19 (1.24). Another feature of this patch is the inclusion of new suits, but note that such suits are not included in the Season Pass.
This is the sixth version of the Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja battle saga, one of Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC leading three-digit action video games series. This is the franchise’s first video game since 2012 and provides an array of updates that characterize the Dead and Alive brands, from now on to tomorrow. Below is the Dead or Alive 6 update 1.19 main patch notes.
- Added new costumes: [Revival] Alluring Mandarin Dresses. (17 costumes). These costumes are not included in Season Pass.
- Added an option to use hairstyles in combinations with other costumes in Dead or Alive 6. Note: You will be able to use the hairstyles only if you own the costumes they are featured with. Some of the hairstyles will not be applicable to all costumes. This option to change hairstyle is not available with all costumes, and for some costumes the hairstyle variations will be limited. Applicable Costumes: [Revival] Sexy Bunny Costumes and Witch Party Costumes.
- Added adjustments to make sure that in cases when time runs out during a Danger Zone animation, the Danger Zone damage will still be counted. Exception: In cases where the time runs out during the transition phase, e.g. during the fall danger on the upper level of the LOST PARADISE stage, the Danger Zone damage will not be counted in Dead or Alive 6.
- Adjusted some of the Danger Zones where follow-up attacks were possible (Rumble Danger Zones on CHINESE FESTIVAL and others; RPG Danger Zone on the upper level of UNFORGETTABLE; etc.), to not allow any additional input if the match ended during a Danger Zone animation in Dead or Alive 6.
- Adjusted gravity calculations for body models to reduce animation issues with a number of costumes.