Dauntless Update 1.1.4 Full Patch Notes, Trials Leaderboards All Detail Here
Update 1.1.4 has been received by Dauntless. PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows and Nintendo Switch can be downloaded now. The Dauntless Update 1.1.4 includes various bug fixes, lifestyle changes, and improvements in its performance. Another benefit of this patch is that Dauntless Trials are back and they have improved general performance on consoles, especially in the quest for the Nintendo Switch.
Dauntless is a co-operative event and action game which proposes that four players chase giant monsters, called Behemoths, who live in the colorful fantasy world that comes to life in this video game. Below is some of Dauntless Patch 1.1.4 key patch notes.
- Trials leaderboards will be re-enabled after this patch deploys.
- Fixed sorting on eye colour and hair tint selection.
- Malkarion banner standard’s name now displays correctly as “Malevolent Flagstaff.”
- Feminine Hexagonal Crash aetherpunk leg armour has improved VFX and model in Dauntless.
- Feminine Master’s Tunic armour transmog is no longer missing tattoos.
- Masculine Master’s Tunic armour transmog no longer has incorrect skin tones.
- Hexagonal Crash aetherpunk leg armour no longer loses its VFX during hunts.
- Master’s Helm now displays correctly on Nintendo Switch.
- Players can now claim the Malkarion armour transmog from Escalation talent tree.
- Crafting Malkarion equipment at +10 no longer temporarily shows it as +1 in the crafting menu.
- The lower half of the Admiral Zai’s repeater crafting menu is clickable again.
- Fixed various text and localization errors.
- Eliminated some rare crashes and disconnects in Dauntless.
- Reduced CPU usage for the Fiery Helm (Embermane helm).
- Improved general performance on consoles, and specifically during hunts on Nintendo Switch.
- Decreased CPU usage for Shrowd and Riftstalker clones.
- Optimized game servers.