CSGO Update Full Patch Notes, Communications And Miscellaneous Fixes All Details Here
02/11/2020 Update has been issued by CSGO. This patch is now available for PC (Steam) download. You will note the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 02/11/2020 Update has some notifications and numerous corrections. What is surprising in this patch is that a player muting now also masks his name and username, and a player is immediately muted when identified for inappropriate contact.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (or just CSGO) is an action video game that features first person shooters. CSGO continues the traditional approach in the fourth installment of the Valve saga–the two squads, terrorists and antiterrorist activists, who battle each other against each other for the intent of planting / disabling bombing. It has dedicated servers and customized games where you can take advantage of many game modes and is the most common FPS multiplayer of eSports. Below is the complete list of update patch notes for CSGO 02/11/2020.
- Communications: Players who receive significantly more communication abuse reports than others will receive a warning. If they continue to receive significantly more reports they will be muted by default. Other players can unmute them through the scoreboard as usual.
- Communications: Muting a player will now also hide their name and avatar in CSGO.
- Communications: Reporting a player for abusive communications will now automatically mute them.
- Misc: Ballistic Shield will now block all melee attacks (knife, axe, fists, etc.)
- Misc: Texture and normal updates to the MAC-10 | Classic Crate to match new MAC-10 UV from Kai123
Another update for CSGO was released this month. The Counter-Strike: global offensive 02/03/2020 Update has a few maps and different corrections. Some of the highlights of this patch are that in two cases, more cover props were added to make the map less accessible and the radio tower reworked (only two floors are now available).