- You will find a new NPC with sexy dance moves in Lux Solis Campus Trainer Hub BF1.
- You will also find a new NPC in Vlamm Heights who will invite you to take part in one of his trials.
- Added leaderboards and rewards for CoroNet Ranked. Rewards will be given based on the level at which you finish each season, as well as an additional top 3 reward.
- Achievements added
- You can now change the Traits of your Online Squad members at any time.
- Added a hold indicator for buttons such as “move item” when selecting a koromon in the squad menu. Holding this button, for example, takes an item from Coromon.
- You can now see the exact stat change percentage by clicking on the stat change indicators during combat. You can view the stat change indicators by clicking on the tag with Koromon’s name.
- When selecting skills for your Koromon, you can now also see the available skill flashes at the bottom of the skill list.
- The potential reader is now passive, they will always show the potential of the caught koromon.
- Powerful scent now attracts twice as many coromones.
- When catching a new Coromon and after viewing its summary, you are now asked if you want to keep Coromon.
- More skill flashes are hidden in Velua.
- Lunarwulf now has a secret mechanic that allows him to evolve to his normal evolution level when both wolves use Howl in the same round.
- XP Chips now last 10 minutes (up from 60), but increase experience gained by 50% (up from 15).
- Improved CoroNet rewards that you receive after 5 ranked matches.
- The map view showing all Koromon in each area now shows if you have captured a Koromon.
- Added 3 new options to speed up battles: Disable weather animation, Disable collision animation, Speed up battle text.
- Disabled the “Disable Screenshot” option by default, as the glitches seem to have been fixed.
- Fixed Discord overlay and Discord streaming causing random crashes.
- Fixed lag/stuttering in OBS “Game Capture” mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Burning Horns skill to change the target Koromon’s sprite offset.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when releasing your latest Koromon from sorted storage.
- Fixed an issue that caused Swamp Mushrooms to not display the correct stage when they left and then returned when the Mushroom was off-screen.
- Click on the “Download Game” button to start Installation.
- Download Installer (Note Down: Current Setup Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory and choose the location Where to install game.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing Full Version Game.
Looking for More Game for PC, PS, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, VR, PlayStation VR, and Google Stadia Version gamerplant.com with Full Game Setup Free Download Latest Game of 2022 Click Here
If you face any kind of issue or any type of problem in running the Game then please feel free to comment down below, we will reply as soon as possible.