Borderlands 3 Update 1.08
Update 1.08 was issued by Borderlands 3. Update 1.08 for Borderlands 3 can now be downloaded from PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Mac. Update 1.08 on PS4 will download and install 1.2 GB. Please note that the size of the download can vary depending on the platform you are using.
Recently added support for Moxxi’s Heist Of The Handsome Jackpot is available in Borderlands 3 Update 1.08. On December 19, 2019, this DLC will be live. The developers also made some improvements in stability, corrections to the UI, adjustments to the gameplay, and some general bug fixes to the game.
Borderlands 3 is the latest installment of the first-person action saga of the Borderlands, known to be the father of looter shooters with a focus on MP. The third part takes us back through a space adventure full of lavish characters, spectacular enemies and duels with thrilling bosses, all with multiple weapons. Below is a complete list of patch notes for Borderlands 3 Update 1.08.
- Added support for Borderlands 3 DLC: Moxxi’s Heist of The Handsome Jackpot. Live on December 19.
- Addressed a reported concern related to the Grenade Indicator widget
- Addressed a reported concern related to the Minimap widget
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when exiting the ECHO menu
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when a user attempted to load into the game after experiencing a network error
- [Console] Fixed a rare crash that sometimes occurred in split-screen when players leave the party
- Updated weapons wielded by CoV Badass enemies to use bullet-based variations to cut down on FX spam
- Fixed a reported concern where Guardian Rank Perks would sometimes be disabled for users that had already unlocked them
- Addressed a reported concern where enemies would sometimes deal excessive damage to vehicles in True Vault
- Hunter Mode
- Addressed a reported concern where the Spiderant King enemy sometimes failed to launch the sticky projectile
- Addressed a reported concern that enemies might not spawn from Warp Anchors and Dropships
- Added functionality to skip the intro movie once the video has fully loaded
- Added vending machines to Skywell-27
- Disabled access to Photo Mode during Fight for Your Life in Borderlands 3
- Changed the default send the mail error message to encompass additional issues
- [PC] Adjusted volume and attenuation to bring music volume up while playing in HiFi mode on PC
Borderlands 3 Update 1.08
How to Install?
- Click on the “Download Game” button.
- Download Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
- Open the Installer, Click Next and choose the directory where to Install.
- Let it Download Full Version game in your specified directory.
- Open the Game and Enjoy Playing.